Thursday 14 January 2010

Music Magazine Design

This is my black and white music magazine front cover design. I feel this is an effective design as the logo is big and bold and will stand out over the rest of the text. Also, the main image will be big and focussed in the centre of the cover with the smaller text running down the side of the image, this is common with most magazines which I have noticed in my research of front covers. There will be advertisements at the top and bottom of the cover advertising what is included in the magazine, which is again very common and a norm for most well known magazines. Another norm it will have is a slogan underneath the masthead which is catchy and reflects the magazine. Other essentials will be the bar code and price. I will look at various colour designs for this to see which one is most eye-catching and relevant to the genre of music, being hip hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment