Sunday 28 February 2010

Tune Music Magazine Contents Page

AFTER
Looking at my contents page from a distance, I realised that some of the text was hard to read. For example, the sub-text underneath the page numbers was similar to the majority of text, and as this is smaller it was more difficult to read. I decided to alter this to a plain and simple text which was easy to read, especially from a distance. I did this in several areas including one of the main infomation boxes regarding an artist. Also, I change the colour of some texts including the sub-text underneath the interview advert and page number. Finally I chose to add another box outline which surrounds the band search area. I thought it would make this part stand out a little more as it is a key area of the contents page.
BEFORE

No comments:

Post a Comment